A Downsizing Move Is A DIFFERENT Kind Of Move
That Calls For A DIFFERENT Kind of Realtor
Downsizing—especially for an elderly loved one—is anything but a typical real estate transaction. Having someone who has been there and done that in your corner can make all the DIFFERENCE.
Mountain Finds Realtor Susan Lodato has been there. Many times. In fact, after moving both her mother and mother-in-law, she made downsizing her real estate specialty by continuing her real estate education. Susan is a Senior Real Estate Specialist®, demonstrating the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
Mountain Finds clients who are downsizing can expect, at no cost beyond the commission:
• Listing and selling of current house.
• Professional staging and preparation for showings (Susan is an Accredited Staging Professional).
• Assistance arranging for prepacking, packing, and storage or sale.
• Locating the right new home/condo.
• Providing information on senior living options, if appropriate.
• Guidance in turning off old home and turning on new one (utilities, cable, etc.).
• Consultation on how best to manage moving day.
• Assistance in finding pet care or placement for pet.
• And support finding resources for whatever else you may need.
If you are downsizing yourself or overseeing the move of an older relative, get a realtor who knows how to make this kind of move and will go the extra mile to make it successful for all involved.
Call Susan at Mountain Finds at 828-273-3779 today.